Monday, March 30, 2009

Right Side Up!




Well, as you may have noticed, I posted a picture upside down yesterday....ugh...I cannot figure out how to do so many of these technical things. Where is my Guru??


I had my dear hubby right the picture so I can re-post it today, right side up. This piece was made by Elaine Colvin, a longarm quilter in my guild. This was a challenge piece using apple fabric as the challenge. All of the pieces entered were great.


This morning I will be sewing with Roxanne Carter and working on one of her patterns. I have to make at least 12 more star blocks and some more sections of seminole piecing. I have been working on this over a year off and on...mostly off!


I have that great chicken fabric to start on as well as a new pattern I am figuring out where I want to use all Kaffe Fassett fabrics. Just orded some more to put with my stash.


Gotta go feed those cute goat girls and get packed for my class. Hope you all have a wonderful day. PS....my fish are starting to wake up more and more. Maybe spring is coming after all. Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment