Friday, February 6, 2009

Back Again!







Greetings! I think I am back to writing again....it seems that a rough bout with bronchial asthma and coughing my brains out knocked me out for over a week. So I am glad to try to start again.



I hope to add some things this next couple weeks when my helper Sharon has a bit of time to give me some more blog lessons.



I pretty much laid low in quilting, altho I did work a bit on my paper-piecing project and my sister-in-law's wonderful applique.


I will post some pictures of my paperpiecing and some of the classes I managed to teach last week. We had a great time weaving some pieces and making One Block Wonders.



Last night at guild we had Lee Fowler come visit. Check out her things on the web.

The beautiful victorian house is the La Conner Quilt Museum in La Conner, WA. I have the great good fortune to live only about 30 minutes away. I hope you all get a chance to visit sometime. It is wonderful.
The woven quilt was done by one of the girls in the fabric weaving class...not complete!
Well, guess that is all for now....gotta get back to some quilting. I will be glad when I am my normal speedy self! I think spring is coming....I have seen a few hints. Can't wait for that. In the meantime, have fun quilting. Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment