Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gloomy Day...Perfect for Quilting!


Good morning, Friends. Today is dark and gloomy outside, not like the brighter day of yesterday. I peeked into the pond yesterday afternoon, and some of the fish were having a swim near the top. That is not really too good, as they cannot be fed for a number of weeks, yet. Hopefully they will go back to "sleep" for 6 weeks or so. I am getting pretty excited about working on the pond and weeding in the garden...still too wet and gloomy for that yet.


Today I work on Klota's quilt. It is a bright and sunny piece in yellows, oranges, and reds--a huge paper-pieced creation. I am still working on my paper piecing project as well as getting things ready for our up-coming show in Monroe, WA....the Quilter's Anonymous show in March. I will post pictures after so you can see our wonderfully, creative quilters in that guild. In the mean-time I better grab some breakfast and get to work. Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment