Thursday, February 12, 2009

Quilt Retreat Coming!!

This morning is packing day! I leave with my friend Klota for a 3 day quilt retreat in Gold Bar, WA. This is a beautiful setting where we can sew our brains out and report for meals and snacks......all these great perks...and we can just sit and sew and schmooz with our quilting friends. How fun is that??


As usual I packed more than I will ever complete, including a storm at sea I started in CT about 15 years ago....I have forgotten how it goes together and what was planned for what. It is red, white, and blue, of course. Then, there is the nearly finished one block wonder....a whole new chicken quilt, the guild challenge, and my paper piecing project which is nearly half put together. THis should keep me plenty busy.....oh, the row robin in pieces and parts. I have my Juki just serviced, so can sew a zillion miles per hour.


It should be a fun time. I will post some pix when I get back so you can see where we have our retreats. I hope you all have a productive week as well, and will write when I get back. Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment