Friday, May 29, 2009

Instant Insanity...finished







I finally got my Jacqueline de Joong quilt finished...it was really hard. It was the hardest thing I have ever pieced, but then you have to follow a pattern and that is hard for me. It was really wonky on the bottom, but I managed to quilt it into submission pretty well....now I can make some funky, no pattern, fun things. I will enter this into the Busy Bee show, which was why I was trying so hard to get it done before deadline!



I finished Freddy Moran's selvage quilt. That was totally fun. She had a great collection of selvages, especially Marimekko. I am not sure if it goes in a book yet or not.



Finished some more planting in containers yesterday. I have a better chance of keeping the weeds at bay if I put things in pots. They do look so pretty, and I can move them around, too. Well, gotta go to the La Conner Quilt and Textile Museum for a meeting, so better get busy and check on the goat girls and koi.....hope you all have a great day, too...the weather is spectacular again.....judy

No comments:

Post a Comment