Monday, January 26, 2009

What a fun Class!











Just a quick note before I run off to another class today....this one with Roxanne Carter, a well known quilter and pattern designer from Mukilteo, WA. This is a once a month class. I have been out of the group for many months, too busy quilting to get back to my project. But today is the day...back I go! (I am working on another red, white, and blue quilt.)








Saturday our guild had 2 gals teach 2 different projects. One was making "littles" with Opal Cocke. This is a type of journal quilt...very small pieces she calls "littles". Are they fun, or what!




Linda Dills showed us how to paint on our pieces with colored pencils, markers, crayons and the like. They were both great techniques to add to our tool boxes....I will post a couple pictures and then add more later when I have more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment