Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Frosty day!






Greetings from the frosty Northwest! Another frosty and cold day here. It would be a great day to quilt, but 3 quilt guild meetings for me. I think I should have the afternoon free to load up Freddy's Wagon Wheels quilt, another one like yesterday's, but in darker colors.



I had a great time shopping at Over the Rainbow....got lots of Kaffe fabric, some new roosters, and a few other fun things. I got some great batiks that will work well with fusing.






Our Mukilteo guild is planning for the summer Garden tour with quilts. They tour 10 gardens, and hang quilts in each one. It is really neat. I think I have a great floral one to hang and maybe a couple others as well.






Hope this morning finds you raring to go about all your projects. I will see what quilt I want to post today. I didn't get yesterday's pictures in the computer, but the morning drive out to Camano was beautiful with foggy clouds and watery, snowcapped mountains in view.






This morning I talked with my buddy Marilyn in CT....everyone needs a friend like her. This year I will miss seeing her in May. I will not go east this year, but stay home and work on the big pond project. I think the fish are confused by the weather. I hope they survive all the cold and warm days in beteween!






Gotta go to work, and a meeting. Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment