Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Raindrops










Good morning from rainy WA....this is the weather people usually think of in WA. But I always loved rain much more than snow. (It is much easier to shovel!)








It has been raining pretty steadily since Monday, which has washed away much of the snow at last. Now it looks more normal for winter here. I am thankful for that.








Today I am working on a quilt for a friend.....her mom owns Over the Rainbow fabrics which you can buy on line. I will have to post her website......it is a great place to shop, and she has great stories posted as well. Then I will do another quilt for Freddy Moran. If you do not know about Freddy's quilts, you are really missing out. She and her co-author Gwen Marston will be featured speakers at the Sisters show in Oregon this year, along with Gees Bend. It should be great fun.








I hope everyone gets to see Sisters at least once. It is the biggest outdoor quilt show ever. I even had a little outdoor show in my yard last summer. This year we will do another one, only bigger. We barbecued and hung quilts all around. Try it in your area some time.




I will post some pictures of our outdoor show.








Well, now I have to figure out how to put up a couple more websites for you to check out and put some pictures up as well. WHERE IS MY BUDDY SHARON???








No comments:

Post a Comment