Friday, January 16, 2009

Foggy Day







Good morning! This morning finds us in a fog again. I thought we were supposed to have some sun this week. I have been too busy to write the last couple days...out early yesterday for a Frieda Anderson quilt workshop...fun fusies. I LOVE to fuse anyway, so this was a perfect class for me. She is from the Chicago School of Fusing. We all made beautiful little wall hangings, and now they remain to be quilted.






Then last night we had a guild meeting with my friend Opal showing her "littles" She made one a week for 2 years. She is very creative. Some of her things are on line. I will have to post her info so you can check on her wonderful work.






Today I teach machine quilting and then have a new Freddy Moran quilt to start. I LOVE to quilt for Freddy. Her colors will surely cheer me up today with all that fog!






I hope you all have a great day...I will write more later. Judy IRish

No comments:

Post a Comment