Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rain, again!


Good morning....seems like the only weather we know here is RAIN. It is supposed to be sunny this weekend, but I will believe that when I see it.

Yesterday was great fun...Liz and I took our friend Klota on a birthday shop hop day. Got some great fabric...more chickens, some kaffe fabric for my new design, and some supplies for class. This time I got both white and black mistyfuse...be sure to try this fusible if you are working with lightweight fabrics. It is like fusing with a cloud!

I think I will dig through my tubs of kaffe fabric today and add some to my pile for a new design I am working on. Tomorrow we sew at a gal's house that will give me a chance to work on things. I will post it when I finish the top. Notice, I did not say get the top quilted!

Tonite is our guild meeting on Camano Island, and next week we set up for our quilt show. They put on a terrific show.

Hope some of you got the lemon bar recipe and will try it.

I guess that is about all the news for now...I better get to work for a bit before running a few errands in town. I think I will check out the goat girls, too. They will need water wings before long. Have a great day. Oh, Sharon told me how to write to people reading my blog. I will have to try it and see if I can figure things out. Have a great day! Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment