Monday, April 13, 2009

Another quilt show!







Hi to all!



This morning I can get back to the usual quilting. I will be starting a new quilts for Kaffe Fassett's next book. They are always so fun to do.



THe past few days we had another quilt show, this time the Camano Island Guild. It was a fabulous show, with so many great quilts. It only has about 150 or so quilts, but such a great variety. The pictures posted are from that show. We had a Studio Sale....donations from members....books, fabric, patterns, etc. What a great time shopping I had. I donated about 8 garbage bags, and took home about 2, so I guess I am ahead of the game. I love to check out the donated books, as you often find something you really NEED. Got some great fabric for collage, and a couple old, worn out tops, but they are still really neat.

This week I will be teaching machine quilting again. The gals do such a great job...better and better. I guess machine quilting has finally become OK!!

Check out the pictures from the show. Oh, the one with the little snowman and red background was a postage stamp a few years back. The snowman was one I had made and sold at craft shows....a stamp photographer in New Milford, CT used it and it was chosen for the Christmas stamp series...what a fun thing to happen... I got paid a whole dollar to give up my rights. I am just picking some picutes at random. I hope you enjoy them...gotta go check out the little goat girls. Oh, I wish I had a picture of the neighbor's dog climbing straight up my gate using the chicken wire as steps....I have been outsmarted 3 times by this dog....trying to keep her out of my yard and away from the ponds and koi. She is a lab, and loves the water. I have another plan....will let you know if that works. Have a great day...Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment