Monday, February 27, 2012

YIPPPPEEEEEEE!!!

Ok...what little mouse got into that red velvet cupcake....someone had to make sure it wasn't tasted ok...I made red velvet cupcakes (Paula Deen's recipe on-line) and also yummy coconut cupcakes from the Barefoot Contessa...also on-line...they are the most delish ever...try them for yourself....

I finally got some pix posted....what a fiasco....I think I will just stick to the quilting. It is soooo much easier. I spoke with Freddy yesterday, and Gwen Marston was visiting. I bet we will have some new quilts soon. I think Gwen is teaching here in the Northwest soon. Stephie is signed up for a class...Quiltworks Northwest, I think...check Gwen's schedule on line.
I will post a few more pictures for celebration and then get to the studio for an hour's quilting. Most of yesterday's inch of snow seems to be melting away. Have a great day...judy

1 comment: