Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Off to Portland and MQX



These are views of Freddy's latest quilt....I have about 5 more to do, and they make me soooooo happy to quilt...so cheery!


Hi all...this morning I leave on the train to meet my friend Desma in Kelso/Longview....we are going to spend the week taking classes for machine quilting at the big MQX machine conference. This will be the first year I have not taught....but it is a new conference so should be interesting.

Our Kitty boy Tommy is doing well, and poor Ken will have to take him to the vet at the end of the week...but he is good and just sits in the car and behaves very well!

I am still playing with quilting on the featherweight which is great fun, and will have time today on the train to work out some things for Asilomar this June. I will give you all a report of the conference and hopefully bring back some pix of all those gorgeous quilts. Have a great week.....jude

No comments:

Post a Comment