Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Houston, here I come!!











OK....I just lost my first efforts at posting for today....I just cannot figure out computers and programs and such...tried to put some pictures and edit...name the pix....next thing I know...it is all gone.




My exciting news for today is that the greater Houston quilting guild has invited me to come and do a trunk show and teach machine quilting. I can hardly believe it. What a fun thing that will be...not till Aug. 2010.....so that will give me plenty of time to prepare and get some more things made for the trunk show.




Today I am working on a quilt for Christmas....a block of the month with santas and trees made by my friend Pat Jennings in CT. Then, if the weather should clear up, I can plant some more flowers in my pots...including some interesting new succulents that I got. They are one plant I can never kill!!




I will try to post again the pictures from before. If I am lucky...the bridge is the GW in New York. The sunflowers from a garden in CT, and the quilt from a show I saw in CT as well....if it doesn't work...it will be potluck!! Have a great day...judy

1 comment:

  1. Hello,hello are you out there? Time for another post! Check out my blog on Tuesday. Little Mister continued!

    ReplyDelete